Another week has passed by! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I started teaching for the first time and the air started to smell like fall. Now, I am beginning to get those puffy eyes again, and a runny nose, signaling the beginning of spring! I can't believe it!
Yesterday, I had an open house to attend to encourage new students to attend our school. After, Josh came to school and we went on what was supposed to be a leisurely backpacking trip. Well, I'm here to inform you that it was nothing close to leisurely.
What was supposed to be 2-3 miles, ended up being 10-11 miles of backpacking on the Appalachian Trail, with the last two miles in the dark! Remind me to never let him plan our hikes again without me checking them out first! just kidding, honey!
Anyway, all complaining aside, it helped me LOSE this week. It may only be one pound, but it's one less to shed off my body. So I am officially down 4.9 pounds so far. Which also means that I have work to do this week! I have 4 pounds to lose by the end of the month to hit my goal of 5 pounds of weight loss.
I will say that even though a small loss this week and overall, I have begun noticing changes in my body. I have more energy. I am happier. I am wanting to try new things. I am running longer and in a shorter amount of time.
Which reminds me of my run this week:
That is something that I couldn't do a month ago. I love when I see results like that. It keeps me motivated!
How do you keep going, even when you don't see much progress?
Madalyn
I will say that even though a small loss this week and overall, I have begun noticing changes in my body. I have more energy. I am happier. I am wanting to try new things. I am running longer and in a shorter amount of time.
Which reminds me of my run this week:
That is something that I couldn't do a month ago. I love when I see results like that. It keeps me motivated!
How do you keep going, even when you don't see much progress?
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!