Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy With Where I am Going

Good Morning World!

As I sit here and blog this morning with my cup of tea, I am reminded of how great God is and how beautiful he make our world! I am also reminded of the warmth that spring is SOON to bring and the comfort I feel in my heart (my throat and nose feel differently) when leaves become green again and flowers start to bloom!

I have really been feeling the love recently from my readers! Thank you so much for your support, comments, and emails that you've sent. Please continue to love on not only myself, but others as well. 

In the past couple of days, I have been reminded of the love that my friends here have been sending my way and the love my friends have to run with me each and every day! I can say that I am so excited to share my NSV's tomorrow. There are some exciting adjustments in my journey that I cannot wait to share about tomorrow. 

But for today, I am just so please with where I am going in life. I finally have the feeling of being settled. If you are new here, or haven't read some of my posts about the past year I will quickly fill you in....

In the past year I have successfully obtained my BA in Elementary Education with a grueling year-long student teaching internship that required tons of my time and almost all of my energy, I got engaged to the most incredible man on earth, planned and got married in November, accepted a teaching job somewhat close to where we live, moved in with my husband, and began applying for my masters degree. 

A whole lot of transitions and changes. But I am so thankful for my readers support, my family and my husbands support through it all. I always am so happy to open my computer and see whatever picture of J and I plastered on my home screen. 















Sorry for the photo dump. Just thought I would share some of the pictures I get to see each morning when I wake up and check my emails.

Anyway, I have to say that each morning that passes, I am even more happy because of the man that I am married to. The man that encourages me when I need it most, helps me when I am down, and continues to inspire me on a daily basis. (I love you! :) )

I am also happy because every time I look at this pictures, I already see what an improvement I have made with my body and my healthy lifestyle.

I can't wait to try on my wedding dress in November and see the changes I've made! I especially cannot wait for my husband to see all the changes I have made.

It's so funny how quickly life moves and how rapidly things change. I used to think that it was easier to just lay on the couch and vegetate or to eat whatever I wanted. But desperately, inside, I was so unhappy. I must say that even now, as I am making these changes, I can already feel my confidence growing, and I am finally happy with where I am going. No one can change that for me. I made those choices to get where I was, and I am fighting and making choices to come back from where I was.

Are you happy with where you're going?

Madalyn

1 comment:

  1. your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! It's crazy how when we are little we want so badly to grow up and start our lives, then we are grown up and things seem to move slowly, until you look back at the last year and realize how very much has happened, how much has changed, and what an exciting time in our lives this is, this is the time to try to make ourselves be the best we can be :) glad to hear how happy you are and how wonderful your husband sounds

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...