Good Afternoon!
I am linking up again with Katie and Lex to share our Non Scale Victories for the week.
1. I am fighting to become as fit as I can be. Earlier this week, I blogged about when I was running, fell, got back up, and kept fighting until the finish. You can read about it if you click the link. I am so happy and pleased to tell you that my battle wounds are all but healed now. Thank you for the support and kind comments and emails about it. If you'd like to know more about falling and getting back up, be sure to stick around my blog because I am SUPER great at falling.
2. The hubs and I made our favorite summer time dinner last night. This is something that I have been waiting all winter to finally have. We made grilled pizza last night. (A great NSV to post right after I talk about fighting to become as fit as I can be...) Yes, you read that right. We grilled our pizza outside on the grill and it was Ah-may-zing. Doesn't it look fabulous? It was quite a hodge-podge of things that we placed on it. We had no meat left to add some extra protein, but it didn't matter. When fresh basil is involved, nothing matters.
3. I have successfully drank 64 or more ounces of water every day this week! Yesss! I am so excited to be able to type that and know that I did it! I have been trying to hard to drink tons of water. Although, it's kind of a buzz kill when I step on the scale in the evenings and I am up 3 pounds. But then I think to myself do you realize how much 64oz of water weighs? Does anyone else do that, or is it just me?
4. I have eaten salads for lunch all week. Enough said.
Anyway, I have been thoroughly enjoying this heat streak in April.
Here is a picture of the doggie finally outside and enjoying the sunshine. I cannot believe he turns 1 on May 6th. He is growing toooo fast!
What are your NSV's? Be sure to stop by Katie and Lex's blog to give them some love or to link up with them!
Madalyn
2. The hubs and I made our favorite summer time dinner last night. This is something that I have been waiting all winter to finally have. We made grilled pizza last night. (A great NSV to post right after I talk about fighting to become as fit as I can be...) Yes, you read that right. We grilled our pizza outside on the grill and it was Ah-may-zing. Doesn't it look fabulous? It was quite a hodge-podge of things that we placed on it. We had no meat left to add some extra protein, but it didn't matter. When fresh basil is involved, nothing matters.
3. I have successfully drank 64 or more ounces of water every day this week! Yesss! I am so excited to be able to type that and know that I did it! I have been trying to hard to drink tons of water. Although, it's kind of a buzz kill when I step on the scale in the evenings and I am up 3 pounds. But then I think to myself do you realize how much 64oz of water weighs? Does anyone else do that, or is it just me?
4. I have eaten salads for lunch all week. Enough said.
Anyway, I have been thoroughly enjoying this heat streak in April.
Here is a picture of the doggie finally outside and enjoying the sunshine. I cannot believe he turns 1 on May 6th. He is growing toooo fast!
What are your NSV's? Be sure to stop by Katie and Lex's blog to give them some love or to link up with them!
Madalyn
I never weigh myself at night. Too depressing! :) But, I am trying to drink all my water, too. I retain so much less when I am drinking so much more. It's strange but who am I to argue? Your pizza looks amazing. I can't wait to try that! Good job this week.
ReplyDeleteYour pup is beautiful! I'm so glad to hear you are all well. I have never tried to grill a pizza. I think that needs to be on the summer bucket list this year. You know I ate a salad every day (usually for lunch) for a month. I still try to do it, but I was burned out after a month. It's so good for you!
ReplyDeleteI just made my hourly trip to the loo. I fill up my 22 ounce bottle while I'm there and by the time I'm finished drinking it, it's time to got back and "empty" and fill it up again. Good for you. The water is the hardest part to get in every day.
Great job this week!
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy
PS--I'll let you know how the Zumba goes
Great job on the water! I always used to drink a ton, but seem to only get in about 48oz when I get busy with the little ones -I'm trying so hard to get more in. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteawww yay for NSV! your puppy baby is so so so cute, they do grow up too fast, but my puppy baby still acts like a baby so sometimes they don't grow up fast enough ;) That grilled pizza looks fab with all those fresh veggies, I've never grilled pizza please tell how you do it!
ReplyDeleteThose are great NSV's! I've never tried grilling pizza, but it definitely sounds tempting!
ReplyDeleteI really love this post. I particularly love how you say you are fighting for it! That is so try and such a great mentality to have I think!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to grill pizza but haven't yet. I need to do that. Looks yummy. I love those pics of your pup! I have been trying to get my water down to. It is key if I want to lose any weight.
ReplyDeleteEven I know I should drink enough water, it's not my habit and I find it difficult to force myself. I try to challenge myself to get in the habit of drinking plain water. Great NSV this week. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete-Honeybee
http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com
That pizza looks so good! Do you have a gas grill? My hubby hates gas grills but I can not stand the taste of charcoal and refuse to eat anything off the charcoal grill. I think I need to buy my own gas grill. :)
ReplyDelete