Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly Non Scale VIctories

Another week has come and gone already! Time continues to fly as I head into the last weeks of school! It is crazy to think that in just 1 short week, my kiddos will be moving on to 5th grade... I want to retain them all so I can keep them for another year :(

This week I can't help but think that I dropped the ball with anything weight loss related. I attended a funeral on Saturday and are a A TON!

When I got home. I was down 2.5 pounds.

Don't get too excited.... Instead of eating like I've been eating for the past 2 months, I continues to stuff my face with more food. EW! 

So now I'm up this week but got back on to good eating yesterday. (So we can say it took me about a week to finally accomplish an NSV).

Yesterday I also finally got back outside and started running again and it felt great! I ran about 3 miles and my body felt better this week than it ever has... It's amazing what rest can do for you! 

How do you know when it is time to rest?   
What are your  NSVs for the week?

Be sure to stop by Katie's blog, ktjweighingin.com and link up!

Madalyn

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting back on track though, we all have those days! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...