Friday, May 3, 2013

Where in the World am I?

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing too!

It seems that every year teachers hit this point where they literally have so much to do for the end of the year that taking care of themselves diminishes! The part of me that has diminished is my Internet time!

There ain't no time to blog! (Or so it seems.)

I will say though that in my lack of blogging, I have been running a lot more? Even voluntarily running up hills? As a matter of fact, I am sprinting up hills...

Quite a change from a couple months ago!

But that's exactly what is to be expected. When you make a change and stick with it, something is guaranteed to happen.

I can tell you that the changes I've made over the past three months determined my successes and my failures through this journey.

For instance:

I no longer want to eat "that" food, or I exercise at least 4-5 days per week.

I sleep better, eat better, and drink more.

I don't watch more than an hour of tv per day because who has time for that junk anyway?

I play outside with my dog more often

I eat the occasional scoop of ice cream. (Yes you can do this and still lose weight!)

I tell myself "you're beautiful" each morning in the mirror, even if I don't like what I see. 'Cause I don't know if you know, but I am a beaut! :)

All of these changes has made me who I am today from 66 days ago. 66 was that magic number I told you about before. That is how many days it takes to make healthy habit stick ( only 45 more trips to Starbucks and ill be their Iced coffee venti girl for life!) but it takes 31 days to break it!

You have to decide:

IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?!?!

because your outcome is up to you!

What changes can you make in your like to help you become the best you that ever existed? Is it physical? Mental? Emotional?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Also, I am linking up with Katie from ktjweighingin.com for her weekly dose of nonscale victories! I apologize, Katie, for not getting your button on here yet as I am posing from my phone! Forgive me!


Madalyn

1 comment:

  1. OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! It gave me chills! I couldn't agree more with everything you said!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...