Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yesterday Was The 58th Day of Kindergarten

....Wow! Has time already passed by this fast?

I can remember when I got accepted into this program into the spring. The amount of excitement and nervousness I had getting into the PDS was out of control! Now, I can't seem to figure out where this semester has gone, and how I am almost halfway through my senior year.

Although it was nice to be back with my kiddos, it was really hard waking up and adjusting back to the normal routine. When I walked into school, I was almost positive that my students were going to be going crazy. After a six day break with no classroom rules or management, I began to think about all of the things that could potentially go wrong. 

Once the kids got to school, I was proved wrong. Although we had our usual bumps throughout the day, (the typical shoe un-tying offenders, the hurting body part, usually their thumb, or toe, or a bruise on their knee from last week, and the overly loud volume that I haven't heard since I was there last), we made it.

Today I am going solo with the kids. My mentor is out of the class all day and I'm in charge. Wish me luck!


Madalyn 

1 comment:

  1. Heya, just popping by from Comment love at the FTLOB blog. I'm hoping to be a teacher someday so it's nice to see someone else out there shaping young children's minds. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...