Good Morning!
I am so excited to be sharing my non-scale victories again this week with KTJ and Lex.
NSV #1: My girlfriend and I ran 5 miles this week and then went to a 45 minute workout class... My legs still burn, which lets me know that I worked HARD on Tuesday. I skipped working out yesterday because I could hardly move and I don't even feel bad about it! I will, however, be working out today.
NSV #2: I am about 1/4 of the way completed with a crochet ripple blanket.
NSV #1: My girlfriend and I ran 5 miles this week and then went to a 45 minute workout class... My legs still burn, which lets me know that I worked HARD on Tuesday. I skipped working out yesterday because I could hardly move and I don't even feel bad about it! I will, however, be working out today.
NSV #2: I am about 1/4 of the way completed with a crochet ripple blanket.
Isn't it gorgeous? I like to think so! I am starting up an Etsy shop to try and make a little extra cash on the side, along with my Thirty-One business. If you ever need product, have no fear, I have a personal website to sell product!
NSV #3: I ate 3 cookies for snack yesterday. I know THREE COOKIES! And they were fantastic. I felt bad, but got over it and thanks to my husbands support, we decided to eat salad for dinner last night. I love avacado. mmmmm.
What were your NSV's for the week?
Madalyn

Hey girl I am visiting from the link-up! Awesome job on the run! I do love that blanket! I am dying for that color scheme right now!! They look great together!! Good luck with the shop, that will be awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHey!
DeleteThank you for the support and thank you for the compliments on the blanket!
sometimes a girl just needs a cookie fix, three cookies is better than a whole batch! or eating the bowl full of dough hahaha! that blanket is so adorable! I love chevron and grey and yellow are so pretty together, you should share your etsy info when you have it going- that is one of my long term goals but it seems like such a big challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh girl. I just can't get enough of sweet things these days and it's not even my time of the month. Woof. I'm in love with the blanket, just not the time its taking to MAKE the blanket. I would love to share the Etsy info as soon as I get it up and running. But I need to make a lot more items before I even consider putting them up there...
DeleteAlso, did you find me on pinterest? I am excited to stalk yours for some good fitness and food ideas!
Hi Madalyn, I found you from Rachel's blog! Great job on the run and a workout class! That blanket is gorgeous, I often wish I knew how to crochet!
ReplyDeleteHi!
DeleteThank you for visiting and for the encouragement! If you ever want to learn how, let me know! I have found a lot of really great youtube videos on how to crochet... That is how I learned!
I'm anxious to stop by your blog and see what you're up to!
Have a great day!
That blanket is beautiful; I will have to check out your Etsy shop! I love this idea of NSV!
ReplyDeleteXO, Rachel
With Love, Rachel
Hello!
DeleteI love NSV's too. It's so easy to get lost in how much you weigh or to base your feelings off what the scale says. Thank you for loving on the blanket! I am self conscious about my crochet techniques. I think I might hit the sewing machine this summer too and try my luck at that.
I can't wait to stop by your blog and give you some love! Thanks for stopping by mine!
Madalyn
Great fitness NSVs this week! So awesome! Thanks for linking up and sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteGood job this week. I'm not doing good as you. I only have one set of squat and dumbbell workout. My thighs are KILLING me from the workout. But I'm still happy with my 'achievement', and I plan to build consistency into my fitness plan. I hope to come back and linking up again next week with better result. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
-Honeybee
http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com
Oh Girl - If your thighs are burning, then you KNOW it was effective.
DeleteThanks for the support!
Have a great week!
Madalyn