Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five For Friday: April 5, 2013



I am linking up with Lauren again with H54F! Please stop by her blog and submit your own or take a look around! It's fabulous!

1. I ran my fastest 3 miles on the treadmill this week in under 28 minutes! I am sooo excited and proud of myself for even reaching this milestone. Two months ago, I could barely run for 2 minutes - now look where I am! Message me if you're interested in the method and training that I used to get up to speed.

2. This weekend, the Hubs and I are traveling to New York, New York to visit my best friend, Sharon, that lives in the city, and to see the production of Cinderella on Broadway. I Loveeee musicals and was so thankful that our tickets didn't sell on Stub Hub. Second Row, here we come! (I will say that this was a wedding present; we probably would never spend our money on second row seats to any program, unless it was Bon Jovi).

3. This song makes NO sense to me. If anyone could please fill me in on the rap about a thrift shop? I would be grateful.

4. I cannot say enough how much I love my little sister. She is growing up into such a great girl. Even though we are 11 years apart, I love that we are finally friends and I am no longer like a second mom to her.

5. I posted about this earlier this week, buttttttttt, I ran my fastest 5k to date OUTSIDE and I just want to swim in that for a little longer. I realize I should probably be outside trying to beat that time, but the mind wants to just enjoy that time for a week. :)

What are you h54f??

What are you doing this weekend?

What are your accomplishments from this week?

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Madalyn

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to New York but I still haven't made it! Jealous! I've done 5k on a treadmill, but this week I was trying to get into outside running....it's hard! I prefer m treadmill haha :) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! How far away are you from NYC? We are about 2.5 hours away so it's quite easy to drive to, just not INTO. :) Have a great Friday!

      Madalyn

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 5k and 3 miles under 30! Super impressive!!! And I'd love to hear how Cinderella is...that sounds awesome!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to post soon (today) about how it was!

      Madalyn

      Delete
  3. You need to keep on swimmin' in that victory because you seriously have come so far so quickly with your running, it must feel so good to know you can just get up, get out there and punch those three miles in the face. Wow that sounds a bit violent. But you know! Hope Cinderella is amazing, 2nd row should be stellar! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I might just keep swimming in it this week too!

      Madalyn

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your running accomplishments! I'm the worst at physical activity in the winter so I'm only just getting back into running now. I forgot how much it sucks in the beginning! Where about in PA are ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats on the running accomplishments! I would love to get back to the pavement soon (having a baby threw me off my game!). I'd love to hear more about your training program. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...