So I finally caved in!
I have been looking at blogs for the past week and have finally decided that I am going to try the 101 things in 1001 day challenge and see how it goes. You can read about it all here. What seemed like only 101 things to do really turned into much more than 101. For instance one of my goals is to watch the top 100 movies of all time. That alone is 100 things to do in just one goal!
I am excited to give it a go though. I am soon finished with college and will begin another journey and need some motivation and goals to keep me centered.
Speaking of goals on my 101 list, graduation is one of them and it is coming up in three weeks! It's amazing how quickly this four year journey through college has gone by. I can still remember moving into my dorm the summer after graduating high school. Now after I graduate college, I will be moving to Lancaster and finding my own way and starting the next chapter in my life.
With that being said, I still have three more weeks of teaching until I graduate. Technically I have seven more weeks of teaching because I don't complete my internship until the kiddo's get out of school on June 7th. Currently in my classroom we have been incubating chicken and duck eggs. Last week the chicks hatched and are currently peeping away in my kindergarten class. The ducks should hatch this week and we should be able to see the differences between the ducks and the chicks. It has been such an amazing experience from the start to the finish hatching eggs in the incubator. My kindergarteners have learned so much from just observing the different parts of the life cycle.
Later this week I will be posting more about the wedding plans that Josh and I have discussed. I am excited to share more details on the wedding. We cannot wait to get married and appreciate all of the support everyone has given us thus far!
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!