Ahh!
There is so much going on in my life at the moment. Wedding planning, graduating, inquiry project and conference this weekend and my FIRST interview in Harrisburg! I am excited and nervous at the same time! It's amazing how quickly time flies!
Josh and I finally were able to look at our engagement photos last weekend. Although they weren't completely edited and were small when we saw them, we were able to find a lot that we liked. So I am here to share the love. Please, Please check out our photographers website. He did an amazing job! If you are ever looking for a photographer in the Pennsylvania area, he is incredible! you can find his link here.
Without further adieu, here they are! Enjoy!
The photo above and below me are silly pictures we took at Josh's place of work. Yes, my future husband sells tombstones, and frankly I think it's an amazing job. :)
I hope your heart melts just like mine did after looking at these photos!
Madalyn









No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!