Hello All!
I am sad to say that the position I applied and interviewed for in Harrisburg didn't come through. Bummer. However, I am excited to share that I am beginning yet another journey. With the help of the fiance, I was able to figure out a way to help make money on the side while we save for our wedding in November. I decided to become a Thirty-One consultant! I am so excited to explore this business and to meet some new and wonderful people around my new residence.
Just an FYI, if you'd like to have a party or purchase something from the catalogue, email me and let me know!
School is out in 12 school days and then I can finally put in some effort on this pitiful blog of mine! I hope everyone is doing wonderfully!
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!