Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One of "Those Days"


Do you ever just have those days where you feel like you're so far behind, yet you know that in reality that you are just putting things off? Yes! You too?? 

TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

Procrastination seems to be my middle name these days and lets face it, we're not perfect and the man upstairs told us we're never going to be. However, I know that perfection doesn't come anywhere close to procrastination. 

I just wonder some days why....

.... I worry all the time about if I'm going to well, or if I'm going to succeed?

.... I let my students have test anxiety when I know that they are going to be just fine?

.... I can't let it go when I eat something bad for me or don't exercise?

Lately I have been feeling like I haven't been giving 100% of what is required of me with this whole eating business. I get so frustrated when I stumble just a little bit. It's then that I forget how far I've already come. What I find funny is that I can religiously watch How I Met Your Mother every Monday night. Yet I can't make it to the gym each day for the same amount of time. UGH!

This week I am going to stay on plan, and exercise each day, reminding myself that this is what I really want, instead of what I want right now. 


What do you do to stay on plan?


Madalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...