After stopping over at Penguins, Pasta, and Polka Dots this morning, I decided that I was going to participate in this weeks H54F (High Five For Friday) hosted by Lauren at At My Grey Desk. Head over and link up if this is something that tickles your fancyyyy!
1. This week I spent HOURS working on a gorgeous chevron striped, crocheted blanket. I am now about a third of the way finished and hope to finish very soon so I can put something on my lonely Etsy shop. This is something that I have been dreaming of doing for the past two years or so.
2. This week I ran my fastest 3 miles! I was sooo overjoyed! I had to stop and take the photo quickly but I ran 3 miles in 27 minutes. This week I am going to try and run a little longer and a little faster.
3. More running news: I ran what I thought was my fastest mile a day prior to #2. However I kicked that PR's butt when I ran those 3 miles the day after this. (Still impressive though!)
4. When the hubs and I went out to eat on Saturday, I chose a delicious salad, instead of the Mac and Cheese I REALLY wanted. It was delicious and MASSIVE. So I didn't finish it. Yes, there is bacon on it, and it was delicious!
5. This Monday marked 4 months of marriage with the most wonderful man on the earth. I may be a tad bias, but I love him so very much and am so thankful that the Lord placed him into my life.
I am excited to say that we have dinner plans with friends on Saturday night! The friend I met a few weeks ago asked us to go out to eat with her and her husband to get sushi. I LOVEE sushi. I cannot wait to upload photos from our dinner! We have some pretty kickin' sushi joints in Lancaster County.
What 5 events stood out for you this week? I'd love to hear or see them!
Madalyn

That blanket you're crocheting is absolutely gorgeous! Love the pattern and the colors. And I'm glad you really did decide to do this today and join in - it's so fun! Also, sushi sounds sooo delicious right now. I want some!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!!
DeleteI love the idea of this... Kind of like Non Scale Victories for me but nothing to do with weight loss. :)
Have a great weekend!
Madalyn
Thanks for stopping by and for following! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Madalyn