Saturday, March 2, 2013

Non Scale Victories #2





This will be my second time sharing my Non-Scale Victories and I actually love it. It is hosted by two lovely ladies by the names of Katie (ktjweighingin.com) and Lex (lifybylex.com) There is so much pressure to alway have a massive loss or even just a small loss. It's nice to think and share about the victories you have during the week that don't revolve around the number you may or may not want to see on that large scale. 

This week has started off great! 

My first non-scale victory would be that I ran 3 miles yesterday with my neighbor and celebrated by lifting with her after we finished. I am feeling the burn today.

The second I would have to say is that I found a really yummy baked oatmeal recipe that I am planning to use next week for my early morning breakfasts to go since I am always in a rush. 

The third victory would be that I have started to mentally change what I think about myself. I know that this road is slow going and that to truly lose weight you have to wait it out, but it's HARD! I found a quote on Pinterest that says this:


That is exactly what I have been doing. I am just focusing on making better choices and following through with them.

What are some of your non-scale victories?


Madalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...