For the third week in a row I am linking up with KTJ and Lifebylex for their non-scale victories! I love this time of week where I can dish all of the great things I accomplished without having to think about the number on that scale... or the 10 chips I just ate....
This week's NSV are as follows:
1. The hubs and I went on a 10 mile backpacking trip and I heard the following comment, "Please slow down babe, I can barely keep up!" AHHH! That was one of the most encouraging things to hear, especially from the person who means the most. Yes, maybe I haven't been eating well, and yes maybe the scale really hasn't moved in the past two or three weeks, but my husband already sees the changes being made in my HEATH - and that is the most important part of my journey!
2. I packed a GREAT lunch today so I could have the extra points to eat whatever I want tonight. Breakfast: Chobani Yogurt and apple. Lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich, grapes, carrots and 1tbsp (yes, I measured it) of peanut butter - oh and those 10 chips I ate too that were lingering in the teachers lounge.
3. I am feeling better about myself. My confidence is increasing, and I am more motivated to get things accomplished - like finishing the 100 craft projects laying all over the house.
4. I am OFFICALLY a Thirty-One independent consultant!
5. I am going to workout at least 5 times this week, JUST LIKE I DID LAST WEEK!
What are you NSV?
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!