Just a quick post on how I am doing with my weigh in.
Last week I was down 1 pound for a total weight loss of 4.9 pounds.
This week I am down another pound leaving me at -5.9 pounds which is great.
I am wondering though, if anyone experiences issues losing weight early in the game when they are first starting out losing weight? I feel that my journey has had a slow start. I am proud of the loss I have accomplished so far, but am wishing that it would come off a little faster. I can't help but think that maybe I am doing something wrong?
Any suggestions would be great!
Are you plateauing? Have you ever had slow weight loss? How did you come out of it?
Happy Sunday! Christ has Risen!
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!