Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Weigh In: Sunday March 24, 2013

Welllll... I skipped last weeks weigh in because I forgot to weigh and it wasn't a pretty sight. I didn't lose a thing which meant that I was still at -4.9lbs of weight loss for what feels like the last month... probably because it has been a month since I've lost anything. My friend Robyn talked about the same thing I am going to talk about this week. I really feel like I am following plan, but nothing is happening when I weigh in each week. UGH. It's enough to make me scream. 

But I'm not going to do that.

Yesterday when I got on the scale, I was praying for a miracle. Usually J and I go out Friday nights, so I have a day to recover from eating out. This weekend, we went out with friends on Saturday night so naturally, I was nervous yesterday. I stepped on the scale and saw something great!

Current loss: -4.9
Weekly weigh in: -1
Total weigh loss: -5.9

I'll take it!

This week I am going to try and get another pound off. I think was setting my goals too high and stressing myself out over achieving them. No more of that!

I want to see -7lbs next Sunday!

Have a great day!

Madalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...