I am afraid to even post this today but I am committed and have to embrace both the good and the bad moments, even if I can't stand it!
Last week I was at a loss of 6.4 pounds. Because I am the way I am (competitive), I wanted to go above and beyond the goal I set for myself and try to lose 10 pounds this month. That was a TOTAL fail. Ugh. Okay, here it is.
This week I gained 3 pounds making my total weight loss at 3.9 pounds, which is still good because I am still losing. However, I really wanted to see those pounds shed off last week.
So during this week I wrote down some of the thoughts that crossed my mind before and after eating things that I shouldn't have:
"I really am going to regret eating this, but I am working out tonight so...."
"It's been a really stressful day..."
"It's only one treat" (which turned into two or three or four....)
Have you ever had day(s) like this where all you want to do is eat badly and make excuses about it? I knew I was going to feel miserable the day after. I knew that I wasn't going to be happy with myself. Yet, I decided to eat it anyway! ARGH!
I will say though, I have already started pinning healthier choice desserts with at least half the amount of calories than all the treats I gave myself last week. I'll be sure to share after I make!
What excuses have you made about justifying what your eating?
See you Tomorrow!
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!