
I found this great linkup to do for the day and I am encouraging you all to check it out... It's hosts are Jake and Holly.
2. On my Prom night... I rode with my squeeze at the time in his massive Ford F-something that was jacked up and ripped my dress.
... Now do you understand why it was never going to workout?
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... Tons of fruit and vegetables! mmmmmm, tasty!
4. Family functions typically... consist of my grandmother forgetting to put baking powder in the desserts, my aunts burning the main dish,
5. I think my blog readers... read my post and see all of the spelling type-o's and reply because they feel bad for me ;) Just kidding! They're great and so supportive of my journey!
6. I'd much rather be... on a sailboat, sailing the ocean than looking out my window and still seeing snow.
7. I have an obsession with... Seinfeld and Jeopardy. Enough said.
8. My work friends... are great people! I couldn't ask for better people to work for!
9. When I created my Facebook account... what Facebook account? I don't have one. It probably makes me some kind of social media loser. And no, I don't have Twitter either.
10. My least favorite word is... plunker. I heard it in a movie when people were in England and saying that word, along with the accent, doesn't make the word sound sophisticated at all.
11. I really don't remember... what I do over the weekend. I have two WHOLE days to get things done and somehow my todo list never shrinks! Someone help me with this one, please!
12. Justin Bieber.... "Baby, baby, baby, ohhhhh," I remember going into my sister-in-laws room and seeing her life sized J-Biebs cut out that looks something like this:




the ford truck looks like something from my neck of the woods...haha..thanks for linking up with us!
ReplyDeleteI would eat chocolate at every meal if calories didn't count. I love Seinfeld and have a weird obsession with Family Guy. I'm amazed you're not on Facebook, but GOOD FOR YOU!! Hate the Biebs.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy
Love the truck story. Haha, and what is a plunker?! Totally agree with your assessment on that one.
ReplyDelete