Good Morning World!
As promised, I stated that today I would update you on my February goals, and make goals for the month of March. I will say before I go any further, that I was on track to meet all of my goals this month until last week hit.
My husband agrees that I slacked off last week, which came with a nice big GAIN. Ugh. But I am motivated to keep on moving, even if it did set me back, A LOT.
Here are my February goals:
Goals to Accomplish by March 1, 2013
Clean out the Pantry
(This was accomplished earlier in the month! Yay!)
Lose 5 pounds
(My overall loss for this month was 3.5 pounds.)
Exercise at least 3 times per week
(I nailed this goal and exceeded my own expectations. I was at the gym this month 4-5 times per week!)
Find two new healthy recipes to make and make them!
(I made my healthy Fish and Chips, and I also made an egg bake for breakfasts on the go!)
Here are my goals for March:
Goals to Accomplish by April 1, 2013
Loose 6 pounds
Find two new fitness blogs to follow
Go to Etown Fitness and attend a class
Drink at least 6 servings of water
What are your goals for this month?
Madalyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!