These are some great quotes! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you and look forward to following your journey also!Have a great day!Frances @ www.notionsfromnonny.com
Thanks for stopping by!Madalyn
"Whenever I see someone running faster than me, I assume they aren't going as far."That is so me! Teehee. Glad there's at least one other person out there who thinks that's a totally legit frame of mind. :)
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!
These are some great quotes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you and look forward to following your journey also!
Have a great day!
Frances @ www.notionsfromnonny.com
Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteMadalyn
"Whenever I see someone running faster than me, I assume they aren't going as far."
ReplyDeleteThat is so me! Teehee. Glad there's at least one other person out there who thinks that's a totally legit frame of mind. :)