Friday, April 12, 2013

Blogging

So I stopped over to a blog today and began to read about how people don't like the comment verification box when they go and submit their comments on another persons blog. As I sat there reading I thought of one thing...

I CANT STAND THOSE EITHER!

I sat in my chair, continued to read, while giving many "Amens!" and "I know exactly how you feel!"

The comment verifications drive. me. crazy!

So then, she showed how to change the verification through your blogger settings. (you can read all about it here.)

And surely, being the proud person I am, I thought thank goodness she is putting the word out about this because I am frankly annoyed with those verification boxes. 

... and I am.

But as I continued to read, saw the pictures, and continued nodding my head,  something inside of me told me to go and check this setting out, just to make sure mine was turned off...

I was amazed  at what I found.

My comment verification box was turned on, too!

I just spend the last ten minutes being irritated at myself.

Well, I just wanted to let all of your know that I used to have these verifications am so sorry I have been asking you to verify your comments for the past couple of months. I also want to thank you for verifying that you are a real person before you post but now you don't have to.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! It is supposed to be gorgeous outside. The hubs and I have plans to start our raised garden (I will post pictures next week) and to go to a benefit for the PA food bank in the city with our friends and family. We are excited!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Madalyn

2 comments:

  1. haha...I am going to check that on my blog right now! Thanks Madalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha don't you hate when things like that happen?! Oh well at least you realized it now!! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...