Good Morning!
I am so excited and thrilled to tell you about a new business I have been watching grow for the past month or so and wanted to share it with you all called Refunked Furniture. It focuses on making other people's trash into your own treasure. I knew I needed to get my hands on this business, when I saw what the products looked like after they were refinished.
Jenni is offering classes in central Pennsylvania in May and June. So if you live close, or are swinging by, be sure to visit this site to sign up for one of her classes.
If you are interested in how to do this to your furniture or want her to design or create a piece for you or are interested in purchasing any of these pieces, please email her at refunked@comcast.net. Have a wonderful Saturday!
Madalyn
Madalyn

I love the color of that chair!
ReplyDelete