Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Good Morning!

This is my 100th Post!!

This morning I am linking up with Jessica at Fantastically Average for her 5 for Five! I cannot figure out how to grab her button, so once I figure that out, I'll come back and post it for you to click on. Anyway, this link-up is 5 things that you want to accomplish in the next five days. What a way to start out your Monday! If you'd like to link-up you can find her website here.

I am also linking up with Sami @ samisshenanegans



1. I am going to exercise four days out of the next five days. I took the last two days off from working out and while it has been nice to have some recovery days, I am going to hit the gym and the outdoors hard this week in hopes of losing some winter body.

2. I am going to eat salad every day this week for lunch. The hubs let me spend a little extra on groceries this week to purchase amazing salad fixin's.

3. I am going to finish my application for grad school - something that I have been dragging out for months!

4. I am going to run with George at least twice this week - even if only just for a mile or two. He deserves it!

5. Finally I am going to send my sister-in-law a thank-you card for watching our pup while we were away this weekend... Where you ask? 

This weekend the Hubs and I traveled to NYC to watch Cinderella on Broadway! I told J on the way home that I would go BROKE if I lived in the city. Between good eats, shopping, and things to do, I would be homeless - but would be well fed and look great!



For dinner, we traveled to a restaurant in Columbus Square called The Porterhouse. Can you guess what their famous for making? Yep, you guessed it! The porterhouse steak. And that is exactly what we ordered. Surprisingly, they made it for two!


During the day We visited Soho and I found these lovely new glasses to sport when I don't have my contacts in from the designer Paul Smith. This designer is from England and was my splurge accessory for the YEAR. Thanks Babe!

Cinderella was unreal! I don't know if it was the fact that I could take a drink and snack inside of the theatre that made it great, or the fact that I could see the conductor sweating and could almost touch him, or see the performers spit while they were singing? I don't know. I just know it was fabulous, as is any musical I have seen on Broadway. They are always amazing. 




This is the large salad I consumed when we got home from the city. My eating was a bit poor, so I decided to eat salad to start my week off right! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!




What did you do this weekend?


Madalyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh it sounds like you had such a great time!!! Is that the musical of Cinderella like the movie with Brandy years ago? With the song "ten minutes ago I met you"? If so I love love love that musical! and those glasses are just adorable! I hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you had an amazing weekend! Now I want to see Cinderella; I keep hearing little things about it here and there, but this is the first time I've seen pics. I love the theater!
    Have a great week, and good luck with your goals!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...