Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pinterest Monday - Well Wednesday April 10, 2013



OK! I changed my blog name again, but this is the last time, I promise! SO think you for following me over here, even though the weblink is different. I am going to dot com my blog soon, so I wanted to get it prepared for the dot com commitment. Also, for all who are interested, I just added my sponsor tab! If you'd like to sponsor me or would like to button swap, I am all for it! Email me if you're interested!

Now, on to one of my favorite days of the week: Pinterest Monday - which I believe is going to happen on Wednesdays now. :)

I feel like I have pinned a million things for the past couple of weeks and am so excited to share not only my fitness finds, but also my craft projects and recipes. So get ready!



I need this in my laundry room! I don't know how many missing socks appear randomly out of the laundry or when I am putting clothes away. 


I was fearless when I fell on the ground yesterday and then got back up!


One of my favorite Worship songs by Chris Tomlin. Ugh, I could listen to it all day long!


I feel that I am wiser and stronger than I was even just two months ago. I am able to do things physically and mentally that I thought impossible or difficult to do a few weeks ago. 

Yesterday, you may have read about how on Monday I fell and hurt myself by running, but still got back up... Yesterday afternoon I was back at it - but this time with my husband. He is amazing, but not always the greatest running partner. He runs so fast! I could hardly keep up and when I wanted to walk, he had a hard time stopping to let me. But we made it through and was so happy to have him by my side. 

Do you have a workout buddy? Do you have a few? How are you motived?


Madalyn

2 comments:

  1. The department of missing socks is adorable. I'll have to pin that. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inspirational pins :) That Chris Tomlin song is one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...