Oh blogging world, it has been a busy week!
I have been a bit MIA for the sheer fact that I am human, and have not had time to write. Please forgive me!
This week has been full of NSV's. I have to tell you that losing weight is becoming easier and easier because of the healthy lifestyle choices that I have been changing day to day. They are small, but they add up quickly!
1. I went on my longest run since 2010. Although I would really like to break this record during the weekend, I know that my body isn't ready. It's likely though that R and I will run about 8-10 miles this weekend. Also, if you're feeling like 8-10 miles is something far off from what you could do, I just started the Couch to 5k training 8 weeks ago and I am already up to 10 miles without stopping! Don't feel discouraged!
2. I have made healthy choices when eating out. J and I love to go out to dinner about twice a week. With that comes a lot of calories and temptations. I have learned to view the menu beforehand if we've never been to the establishment, and to order the lowest calorie food possible... For instance, instead of ordering fried chicken wings, I order the grilled chicken sandwich. Less fat and less calories.
3. I have been continuously drinking at least 100oz of water per day. I have noticed a HUGE change in my appetite because of this! I am hungry less and have learned to say no to tempting foods because I'm not as hungry anymore.
4. I have ran over 55 miles this month. Enough Said.
What are your NSVS?
What are you doing this weekend?
Be sure to linkup with Katie and Lex!
Madalyn

10 miles in only 8 weeks!! Holy Moley, I HOPE I can do that! Right now I’m only at 3.5! I’m the same way about “pre-ordering” and knowing what I’m going to get when I get there. Great job on your 55 miles, you are doing GREAT!!
ReplyDelete100 oz of water! Wow, way to go...I struggle with getting more water in, but am working at it. Struggle with the healthy choices eating out....but it gets better day by day...baby steps!
ReplyDeleteWow! Getting up to 10 miles in 8 weeks is so great! Way to be! I hope 10 miles gets that easy for me!
ReplyDelete55 miles this month is awesome! Congrats on some truly great NSVs this week! Thanks for linking up and sharing :)
ReplyDelete