Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pinterest Wednesdays: April 17, 2013

Good Afternoon! I meant to post earlier but it just didn't work out that way. Anyway, I am linking up with the Vintage Apple today! Head on over there and visit some other blogs with amazingly CUTE pins!






I had to add this into the mix. :)

Also, I have been staring at these donuts all day! 


The kids had a fundraiser this past week selling donuts and coffee so today is delivery day. Lucky for my students, a parent purchased a round of dough for them, and I was included in the count too. 

But... 

I. Said. No. (Thankyou)

What a great feeling to have to say no to something that I have been smelling all day. Did I go to the office and grab a few pretzels to help make the trusty decision? Yes. And I am glad to have consumed pretzels instead of dough. I am so relieved

What have you been pinning recently??

You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here!

Madalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...