Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Non-Scale Victories #1


After visiting a blog today, I committed to writing about my non scale victories. 

To tell you the truth, there are many this week.

Yesterday, I was on an eating spree in the morning. I negatively told myself that I wasn't going to be able to fix it because the day had already progressed so far. Instead of letting that negative talk get to me, I PUT THE FORK DOWN!

Another non scale victory would be consistently exercising 3-4 times per week for the past three weeks. I am at about a 10 minute mile running pace and can go about 4 miles.

This week, i began to think about how changing my eating habits would benefit me in the long run. I am able to see and feel a difference, even after just a few weeks.

Below are some Pinterest photo's for some motivation! Get out there and get fit!


I love this quote because it is sooooo true somedays. I think about going to the gym and then I think some more and then I think some more. And then by the time I get ready to go, I either am tired or end up not going. I NEEEEEEEEEED to change that behavior. Putting that on the goals list for March.


I love this idea! Putting the number of marbles to match the number of pounds you want to lose. After each pound lost, you place one from the pounds you have to the pounds you lose. I am SO visual so this is something that I must do.


I often try to think of this quote when I feel like I am not exercising as well as the day before or the week before. I just remind myself that I am at least doing something instead of nothing.


Reason number 0092 "Because I want to be strong, healthy, and happy." What words to live by!


What are your non scale victories?


Madalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...