Today marks almost two weeks that I have been exercising and eating well.
When I arrived at the gym, I was only going to try to run one mile straight, and then walk for another 45 minutes or so. I hit a mile and continued to run. It was a proud moment for me. I made it to 1.25 miles and then began to walk at 3.5. While I was listening to my Pandora Playlist, I talked myself into running for 2 minutes at 6.2 and then walk for a minute to regain my heart rate.
This is what happened:
4 miles in under 45 minutes!!!
I know I am bragging, but it's impressive to me that I could actually go that far in that short amount of time. Praise the Lord!
Have you ever set a goal, achieved it, and then continued through it to achieve more.
This weekend, I am going to try and complete 4.5 miles by running 3 minutes on and 1 minute off.
We'll see how it goes!
Madalyn

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!