Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Weigh In: February 24, 2013


Good Morning, 

I am here to share my giant loss this week!

Last week, I forgot to mention that I was down 2 pounds for a total weight loss of 3.2 pounds. 

This week I was down 3.2 pounds.

My total weight loss to this day is 6.4 pounds. 

This means that I am already at my goal for February. Do I want to slack off and relax this week because I hit my goal? No, not really. I am feeling so empowered that I want to work out more and eat even better. 

I realize that even after just a few short weeks, that eating crummy, bad food is already making me feel sick. I attended a Baby Shower on Saturday and ate some junk and some veggies and fruit and I came home feeling lethargic and sick. Yuck!

This week I am going to work on drinking more water. I packed my Nalgene today and have already drank 16 fl oz of water on top of my morning tea. I am going to try and lose 3.6 pounds this week so I can be down 10 pounds by the end of the month. 

Good luck with your week! Stay positive and know that you are worth it!



Madalyn



P.S. Stay tuned for a Pinterest post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...