Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Love!


I guess today would one of the most appropriate days to introduce a little more about my husband because after all, it is Valentine's Day.

I married the love of my life on November 18, 2012. The most perfect wedding took place that day, and I continue to count my blessings because the Lord lead me to this wonderful man.

I'll spare you all of the wedding details until a later date when I have more time to write. :) But here is a sneak peak of our wedding. :)








This is my husband Josh and our puppy George. 


These two keep me company in times of laughter and in times of sorrow. 

Be sure to stick around. Tomorrow, I will let you know how Joshua and I spent our Valentines Day! (Hopefully with some healthy foods!!)

Madalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will always reply to your comments via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...